My goals include informative and interesting programs, set up to teach library patrons to navigate the exciting world of DNA testing, information and family trees.
Our programs consist of the following topics.
- Family tree building
- DNA testing services - features - costs- limitations
- DNA match analysis
- Adoption / Biological family searches
- Relevant websites and research locations
- Assistance with contacting newly found family members
- Understanding documents, sources and citations
- Understanding terminology used in genealogy
- Ethnicity study
- Understanding family relationships